and I love them.
We went with Silestone Marengo. It’s kind of a charcoal grey. Definitely not black, but dark.
We chose quartz over other materials because it requires no maintenance except cleaning and since there is a lot of wine and messy cooking in this house, that’s a good thing.
I’d love to show off the rest of the kitchen, but there are a few things left to do
- paint the all the trim and pantry and bathroom doors
- tile and grout the backsplash
- touch up the crown moulding above the cabinets
- replace the outlet covers
- touch up the ceiling paint
- buy a window treatment (roman shade? bamboo?) and maybe some cute accessories.
- clean the bejesus out this place.
seriously. I love them.
Have a fantastic Holiday weekend!